BY ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR ENTRY AND THE PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES WILL BE SHARED WITH THE CONTEST SPONSOR (HOPPER). SPONSOR’S USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO THE SPONSOR’S PRIVACY POLICIES AT THE LINKS PROVIDED BELOW.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The HopperFastCashFriday Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (void in Puerto Rico and all U.S. territories, possessions and overseas military installations) who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older as of October 7, 2022. The following individuals are not eligible: All employees and contractors of Hopper, Inc. (“Sponsor”) or their affiliates, sales representatives, licensees, judges, representatives, advertising and promotion agencies or agents (all of the foregoing, collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling (or “step” of each) and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these “Official Rules.”
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes entry period begins at 12:00 pm ET on October 7, 2022, and ends at 12:00 am ET on October 8, 2022 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The prizes, in the form of a voucher, will be awarded to fourteen (14) users who complete an entry during the Sweepstakes Period.
3. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: To participate in and enter this Sweepstakes, you will need an Instagram account (a “Social Media Account”).
If you do not already have an Instagram account, visit www.instagram.com to create a free account. By submitting your information and creating a Social Media Account, you will be required to agree to the terms of service for either platform.
To enter the Sweepstakes, eligible individuals (“Entrants”) must: (1) follow the official Hopper account on Instagram and (2) share the Entrant’s Hopper referral code or link (found on the “Friends” tab in the Hopper application) to their Instagram Story and include the hashtag #HopperFastCashFriday and tag @hopper (an “Entry”).
4. SELECTION OF SWEEPSTAKES WINNER: Winners will be randomly selected throughout the day on October 7, 2022, and all winners will be notified by 12:00 am ET on Saturday, October 8, 2022. Eight (8) winners each will receive a voucher credit in an amount equivalent to $250, and six (6) winners each will receive a voucher credit in an amount equivalent to $500, which will be deposited directly to their account and may be applied toward any flight, hotel or car rental booking within the Hopper application. The winners will be selected from all eligible entries who took the required actions during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the relevant portion of the Sweepstakes Period.
The Winners will be notified via Instagram Direct Message via the account used to enter the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting the entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Instagram account is registered. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following: (1) a potential Winner's failure to respond to Instagram Direct Message notification within thirty (30) days after its transmission; (2) a potential Winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency; (3) a potential Winner's failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within seven (7) days after its transmission; and (4) any other non-compliance with the Official Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. In no event shall the Sponsor be obligated to award more prizes than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules. No prize substitution, cash substitution, or assignment or transfer of prizes is permitted.
All taxes on the prize, if any, and other expenses related to accepting and/or using a prize not listed in these rules, are the sole responsibility of each winner. All prizes will be awarded, provided that they are validly claimed by November 7, 2022, after which no alternate winner will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded.
5. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Any voucher credit value granted in connection with any Prize will be subject to Hopper’s terms and conditions, located at https://www.hopper.com/legal/terms-of-service. Voucher credit will be available for use for one (1) year (“Prize Period”) from the date when the Prize is awarded and appears in the user’s wallet, and will be available for application toward any flight, hotel or rental car booking through the Hopper application. Voucher credit may not be used on multiple bookings. Any voucher credit from any prize unused in connection with a flight, hotel or car rental booking purchase or otherwise unused during the Prize Period will be forfeited. Voucher credit has no cash value and is not transferable. Any voucher credit from any prize unused during the Prize period will be forfeited.
6. PUBLICITY: As a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, except where prohibited by law, each entrant grants to the Sponsor a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license and right, to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Sweepstakes entrant's name, city, state and biographical material (collectively, "Licensed Rights") in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of any Prize Winner.
7. GENERAL RULES: By entering or participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects, and to conform to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for: (1) failed, returned or misdirected notifications based on inaccurate information provided by the winner upon entering the Sweepstakes; (2) entries and responses to winner notifications which are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient in whole or in part or for computer or technical error of any kind; (3) any electronic miscommunications or failures, technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an entrant's ability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (4) any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer on-line system, computer equipment, software, program malfunctions or other failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections that are human, mechanical or technical in nature, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from downloading any part of this Sweepstakes; (5) any warranty of fitness or merchantability of any prize or the function or operation thereof, which shall be the sole responsibility of the manufacturer of the prize; or (6) any act or omission at any event included as part of any prize. Sponsor does not make any, and hereby disclaim any and all, representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding any prize, which is awarded “as is”. Participation in the Sweepstakes is at your own risk. Further, if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof). Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the entry of any individual found to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or any website operated by the Sweepstakes Entities; (b) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such entries; (c) violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any Sponsor property or service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prize; participation in this Sweepstakes or in any activity or travel related thereto or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Sweepstakes information. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these Official Rules in any way or at any time. Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Massachusetts without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules, their enforcement, arbitrability or interpretation, or the Sweepstakes, shall be submitted to final and binding arbitration, to be held in Boston, Massachusetts, before a single arbitrator in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Venue with respect to any such disputes not subject to arbitration and for entering judgment of any arbitration award shall be had in the state and federal courts of the State of Massachusetts.
8. PARTICIPANT OBLIGATIONS: By entering, each entrant agrees to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all losses, demands, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind arising out of or related to (i) entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or (ii) entrant's participation in any prize-related activities (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s). The winners assume all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize. All taxes are the responsibility of the Prize Winner, who may receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final actual value of the prize, if applicable.
10. OFFICIAL RULES/WINNERS' LIST REQUESTS: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules or for notification of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Hopper, Attn: HopperFastCashFriday Sweepstakes October 2022, 265 Franklin St, Suite 1702, Boston, MA 02110. Requests for winners' lists must be received no later than three months after the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
11. SPONSOR: Hopper, Inc., 265 Franklin St, Suite 1702, Boston, MA 02110. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or any other travel services provider.